Sunday, June 22, 2014

Challenge #12 Flowers- Prize Winner, Top 3 and Comment winner

Congratulations to our Winner and Top 3 of our Flower challenge #12.  

Don't forget to grab your badge from the toolbar pages under the header above! 

Please contact jpkblk2@gmail.com for your prizes.






Our Top 3 cards are below..  Congratulations!








***New Lucky Commenter!
Every challenge we will choose someone that has left a comment on our challenge blog to be a winner of one Sherri Baldy Digi!

This challenge's Comment winner is:



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! I feel very happy and honored :)
    Congratulations to all the other winners!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to have won a digi stamp Besties, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners. I am posting my first comment in Sherri's Blog. I thought I had joined every group, but I just found this and will be leaving comments...
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete