Wednesday, July 23, 2014

How to make a My Besties Mermaid Slider card

Hi All, This is Grandma Bonnie.  I wanted to share a quick tutorial with you from Youtube.  
First, i want to apologize for my video taping.  I need a tripod so that i can use both of my hands while taping.  I hope you don't get "sea sick" watching the video. I do hope that you will see a new way to create with your My Besties. 

Please check out the bottom of this post for some great links to the Sherri Baldy's YouTube Video team.. (they all have tripods and make wonderful videos!)

Don't forget our Challenge #14 Mermaids is going on. 

This video is showing how i made my Mermaid DT card for this challenge:


I would also like to invite you to Sherri Baldy's My Besties Youtube video team, where you can see some awesome videos.

 MONDAY Sybil B ; Carla Peterson 
THURSDAY
FRIDAY Rina Meyers
SATURDAY Marie Gamber ; Jennifer Evers 
SPECIAL GDT Twice a month... 2nd and and 4th week Shilpa


Thank you so much,  i hope i inspired you to create your own Mermaid card!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Tutorial Bonnie! Love it! Thank you for sharing! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your video Bonnie. I can't wait to give this a try. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing and making that video tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely I want to try this thank you Hugs A

    ReplyDelete